Friday, March 7, 2008

The hols are here! YIPPEE! But I still have to go to school, though that isn't a strange thing.

I still don't know whether I'm meeting up with my primary school friends. What if I meet up with only one friend? That'll be quite boring but we have a 'one-to-one' time together! Haha, I know I've gone insane. ;)

But I miss my primary school friends A LOT! A LOT! A LOT! Oh yeah, and my primary school also. :) I've spent half of my life so far in TVPS, do you think I can forget her so easily? I still have 'feelings' for her! I have made NUMEROUS friends, although they have all gone to different schools (except for one). I also don't know when I can go back and visit my teachers. But I only have two teachers to visit and they are my P5 and P6 Chinese teachers! It's so... pathetic. All my other teachers that taught me from P1 to P6 have either retired or left the school. So sad, then I only can visit two teachers. Hais...

I feel bored... I wanna talk to my primary school friends. But they are always busy. Busy. BUSY! I don't know whether I'm allowed to meet up with them or not, in the first place. *sigh* I wonder why we have to graduate to secondary school. Why can't we just stay in the same school but study at secondary one level? Isn't that better? That way, all of us won't be seperated and we'll still remain as firm friends forever (FFF). Hmm... maybe I should suggest that to the MOE. Haha, just kidding. Wonder what's wrong with me today. It's probably due to the 'I miss my primary school friends a lot.' issue. :D

I WANNA MEET UP WITH MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS! Haha, don't think I'm very 'obessed' in that okay? It's just a statement in caps. Haha.

No comments: