Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh man, I feel so angry now. Some people has just accused me and my friends for something that we didn't do! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How is this possible? No way man. I can't believe it. HOW CAN THEY? I'm so angry now. HOW CAN WE PUSH THE TABLE FAST WHEN IT'S SO HEAVY AND HAS SO MANY BOOKS UNDERNEATH? CAN YOU TELL ME HOW? Come on, it's not as if ours is rubbish right? Do you think yours is very good? Humph, I'm sure we can do much better than you all. We wanted to do a song too but our I/C said no cos we'll be singing a song at the beginning of the whole thing already so cannot. If not, we would have also sang a song. SO NOW DO YOU STILL THINK THAT YOURS IS FANTASTIC? I don't think so. You must be glad that I've already cooled down now after receiving a message from my very caring friend. She comforted me and made me feel that we should work harder and prove to the other 'snobbish' people that WE can do BETTER than THEM!

Oh great, the next Common Tests are in WEEK 4! HELP! It's only two weeks later? How do you expect me to study in two weeks? There's just so many things to revise! AHHHHHHHHHH! Ok, please don't think that I'm very stressed up ok? (I'm not, actually.) Hais, had I known that it will be in week 4, I would have revised during the holiday! Man, this is gonna be intersting.

WHAT? It's 10.01 pm now? Oh fine, I think I'd better go now. Gotta catch some sleep! Bye! :)

No comments: