Friday, March 14, 2008

Yay, I've just met up with my primary school friends this morning. There were three of us there, then we go and take neoprint. Haha, I couldn't enter the 'arcade' as I was wearing a school skirt. Hmm... if I had known, I would have wore home clothes and saved all the trouble of spending $7! AHHHHH! Humph, I know I'm wasting money just because of being able to take neoprints with my friends but, I did it already. Haha. But it was fun. :)

OH NO! The hols are going to end already! Aiyo, one week passes by so fast. We're about to face the teachers again in three days time. So sad... But I have to admit that if I stay at home for two weeks, I will get very bored. So it's better to have just one week plus of holiday. :) Anyway, I will 'miss' my friends. Haha.

Ok, gtg and do something PRODUCTIVE. haha. :)

No comments: