Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP. I have an IMPORTANT announcement to make. I officially declare that I LOVEEE 1I! Haha. I know that's not important to 'outsiders' but it's very important to me. This shows that I'm beginning to like my class and learn to appreciate my classmates. I think we'll do a lot of fun things together and enjoy the two years that we'll be together. I mean, I can see the big improvement that our class has since the beginning of the year. I'm so proud of them! :)

Another great achievement of 1I. (Haha.) 1I WON THE FIRST PRIZE OF THE SEC 1 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2008! Yay! It's really a great achievement for my class and this is the first time 1I has won something in a competition since the start of the year. Once again, I have to say that I'm very proud my class.

To make things 'best', I have one more great achievement that my class has made. One day when you, Cedarians, are free, feel free to have a glimpse at our newly-decorated class. There is a sofa at the back of the class! Haha! Really, I'm not kidding! Our class is much more cleaner now than before. If you guys wanna see 1I but are not a Cedarian, you all can go and visit my class blog: http://oneiball-o8.blogspot.com.

This whole post will be about my class. So ex-Townsvillites, I'm so sorry. I'm trying to include some thigns about Townsville. It's not very easy though. Cos when you go to secondary school, naturally there will be more things to report about right? Hey, I sound like I'm writing an essay. Haha. Anyway, gtg. Byes. :)

No comments: