Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey! I've finally used the computer after 7 days of break! Haha!

Anyway, I'M SO HAPPY THAT THE COMMON TESTS ARE OVER! YES! YES! YES! Haha, I'm just very happy that I can finally relax. But of course, it's not a very major exam as compared to SA1 or sthg and there will definitely be more tests coming up, hopefully not in this term. But I think our next common tests are in the beginning of the hols, most probably during Term 3 Week 1 to 3. Hmm, that will be the time for mugging once again. :)

Right now, I'm waiting IMPATIENTLY for the results of the tests to be out. Geography was ok, hopefully I'll be able to score better than my previous Geog test. History is fine too, just that I will not get A1 cos i couldn't find the last difference to the 8 marks question. Literature was ok too. I feel that I will score better than the last time cos now I know the answer format of the questions. Hais, pls don't talk about Maths. THAT'S THE KILLER, MAN! Maths was like, so difficult! I didn't manage to finish it in time, just like more than half of the class who also couldn't finish the paper. Everybody was complaining that the questions were so hard and there was not enough time to complete it. Gosh, I really hope that I can pass, though it's quite unlikely that I will. One of the teachers marking another class' papers said that the average score among those that he had marked for the first seven questions was only 10 out of maybe, 30? It's like, that means more than half of the class will fail right? *Sigh* I really hope I don't fail...
Now moving on the Science. It wasn't as difficult as what I had expected it to be. I mean, I know how to answer all the questions. It's only a matter of whether I answer them correctly or not. Hmm... Hopefully this will be the subject that I can get A1? I don't know. Perhaps I shouldn't make such high expectations first. Let's just see how everything goes.

CEDAR SPORTS DAY! Fun, man! GARDENIA won lots of events! YAY! The best thing is that GARDENIA is also the HOUSE CHAMPION! YIPPEE! Anyway, most of the hard work is from the Sec 3s and Sec 4s. I must really thank them. Haha!

I'm looking forward to Monday and I cannot tell you why. Secret! Haha! :)

No comments: