Sunday, April 20, 2008

You are like an irritating mosquito I yearn to get rid of. You are so arr***** and ***** **! I can't stand it anymore! I really have to say this. I have to vent my anger and frustration on something. Definitely, I'm not going to reveal who I'm angry at, so as not to 'offend' that person. My close friends should know why I'm so angry. Hais... This whole thing is ruining my weekend! AHHHHHH! I just can't stop thinking about this issue. I really regretted. A LOT. Ok, fine, I shall not talk about this matter anymore.

Now I'lll talk about something more positive. I LOVE 1I! 1I rules. We have improved A LOT over the past few months and I am very glad about it. See, I told you, it takes time to build up the unity in us. Alright? Hey, you should know who I'm referring to this time. :)

Man, ran out of ideas of what to say. I know! ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS NOW, PLS GO AND TAG AT MY CBOX NOW. Thank you! My cbox is almost under the status 'dead'. Haha. :)

No comments: