Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I know it's a day late, but I FINALLY RAN MY 2.4 YESTERDAY! YAY! IT'S FINALLY OVER! I'm also glad with my results cos I got 15min++. I know that isn't counted good to the Track and Field people but I'm contented already cos I FINALLY GOT MY GOLD! YIPPEE! The timing was a C grade. On the other hand, I was just 0.04 seconds to B! Anyway, it's ok cos I got my GOLD! The feeling of getting gold is so great! :)

I wonder how it all happened. Again, I'm a day late, but it's ok. A CAT WAS 'MURDERED' OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM YESTERDAY AT ABOUT 2.05 PM! Can you believe it? I mean, how can a dead cat appear outside my classroom? And if you are curious to know more, feel free to go to joyce's blog at http://www.jooooooyce.blogspot.com. There are pictures of the dead cat. Let me tell you, it's DISGUSTING! Sorry but I can't help feeling sorry for the cat. But I have burning questions inside me. 1) Who would be so cruel to kill a cat? Or was it a 'suicide'? 2) Why did this accident happen? 3) How did this accident happen?

I'm very late in updating my blog. Now, I'm gonna tell you more about something that happpened on Friday. =.= I HAD MY FIRST COOKING LESSON WITH A FRIEND! Haha. We made French Toast and Egg Sandwich. The whole process was fun. :) And of course, the bread that I made was tasty too! Hehes. It was fun, man. And you know what? we're having it again tmr morning! Yay! We'll be making burgers tomorrow. I'm so excited! This is gonna be interesting... Am looking forward to it. :D

No comments: