Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love it! Haha.

Gosh, I need to sew finish my patrol emblem and one more 'thing' on my GUIDES UNIFORM. Although I don't like sewing, I LOVE GIRL GUIDES! Haha. Sewing is like, so... troublesome! (No offence to those who love sewing...) If you sew wrongly at any one point, THAT'S IT already! No turning back! Then you have to spend a lot of time 'redoing' it again. Hais, that's what happened to me when I first started sewing. During Home Econs when we had to sew the hem (or whatever that is), practically the whole class was complaining that sewing was horrible! As in, troublesome, irritating and gets on your nerves easily. Wait, why am I talking about sewing?

Anyway, school starts tomorrow already. I guess I had a good weekend this time round since my tests are over. (Yay!) It's a really good break. Haha. Ok, I come clean. I admit that I look forward to going to school tmr! YAY! SO EXCITED! Hehe. :)

P.E.! I want P.E.! Boo... I know almost the whole class dreads P.E. because of the long jog. Hey, how I wish that I can be there running too. It's good for you, ok? Please don't complain about having to run 1.6 km. If you can't jog 1.6 properly, how're you going to survive your 2.4 km? Hmm, I feel that my fitness is deproving. Wah... I think I'd better quickly build up my fitness before the 2.4.

I'm feeling very sad now. Hais... I don't wanna be the only one, the 'outstanding' one...

No comments: