Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ok, apparently, there was some kinda error on the previous post, which I've already deleted.

Anyway, I feeling very bored. I know I have some things to accomplish and get it done but somehow, I just don't feel like doing it. :( You know what? MY D&T IS STILL HANDED UP YET! AHHHHHHH! What am I supposed to do? I have a missing part in the circuit and the problem is not at the model itself. But on the other hand, my model is very plain. Hais... The other time when I asked from Mr Foo the missing part, he sort of refused to give me! AHHHHHHHHH! Help! The deadline for the submission of the model plus the circuit is LONG OVER. I really hope that my marks won't get deducted because of my late submission. Mr Foo said that it won't happen but the deadline is like, 4 weeks ago! Boo...

Alright, I'm going off to view other ppl's blog now. Bye! :)

No comments: