Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm so proud of my class, man. I mean, they are so capable of redecorating our classroom into a more space-y, cozy and beautiful classroom to learn in. It helps a bit in our daily lives as at least we look forward to coming to a 'well-furnished' classroom every weekday. (: The sofa at the back is very... GREAT! During recess or after school when you're bored, you can sit there, chat with your friends, and most importantly, RELAX! Haha. However, the bad points is that we cannot keep on sitting there and 'relax'. Argh, what am I saying... What I mean is, 1I, don't keep sitting there cos some teachers may not like it. (Do you even understand what I'm talking about?)

I wonder how my primary school friends are doing... I hope they're doing fine in their new school, new environment and with their new friends. I miss them and of course, my beloved primary school! (: Oh ya, and not to mention the teachers too. But all my favourite teachers have either retired or left the school. Only my Chinese teachers are still there. =.= Hmm...what about my juniors. Ha, they've probably forgotten all the good times we had during the December hols last year... Or have they?

I LOVE GIRL GUIDES! Haha, I know many people don't like guides at first. But some of them are beginning to like it already. Yay! (: Blah. It's so fun. We participate in a wide variety of activities and one them, which is my favourite, is CAMPING! Yay! (: Hmm, am I being very... oh, never mind.

I don't know whether we'll be getting back some of our common tests papers tmr or not. I'm quite eager to know my marks though I know it will not be high, especially Maths, the killer. Some ppl actually said that the paper wasn't difficult. But how not to say it isn't difficult? I mean, almost my whole class couldn't finish it on time! Man, I think I'd better not talk about tit anymore, in case I start worrying once again. Hais... May I know if Cedar is a good school? To those 'not very good at thinking', it is good. But to those 'very clever' people, it isn't. I don't know. But I consider myself very lucky to be Cedar. I don't expect any more. (:

No comments: