Friday, May 2, 2008

On Wednesday night, I went to CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 3. My gosh, you should've been there! It is sooo nice, magnificent and all the indescribable words! Ok, I know I sound as if I'm exaggerating but it's true. It's really very nice, just like a relaxing paradise!

Right now, as you can see, I finally posted pictures on my blog! YAY! Haha. I'm already into the fifth month of blogging and there has yet no pictures. =.= Yup, I know that that's the reason why my blog is boring so now I finally post some pictures to liven up the blog! YAY! :)

This picture is like a xiang si dou within a forest. Very cute right? Haha...

This is the Immigrations Checkpoint, I think.




Hehe, this is a view of one side of the wall. Oh, you can ignore the ppl in the foreground...
This is the 'high ceiling' that I'm referring to. It's actually very nice just that you can't really see from this picture.

Oh, and this is a very cute but huge fan that revolves around. I don't know if it really produces wind but it's very comical and cute! :)


A close-up of the previous photo.


This is the DEPARTURES. It looks so grand and not to mention, nice too! Haha, I know that every picture that I post is nice. :) I can imagine myself walking into the Departures... Ahhh... how wonderful would that be! HAHA! Anyway, too bad I was standing at a side if not the picture would look more centralised.

I know that this picture is a bit blur cos my hand was shaking for no reason...


Hmm... Can anybody guess what this is? :)


The high ceilings...


Hey, I saw this card at the NTUC in T3 and I like it A LOT! It shows the different terms of 'thank you' in different languages. It's so interesting! Ok, I know that some of you don't understand why I'm going head over heels with a card with many 'thank you's on it but I just have 'a flair for languages'. Do you call that 'flair'? I don't know. Anyway, I almost wanted to buy it. But I thought that I shouldn't waste money cos I won't know what to do with it once I get home!
So... This is the end of my long, long post this 3 days. I can't believe that I spent 3 days doing on this post! But it's ok. I hope that the end result will turn out nice and that ppl will like this post! Haha... :)

No comments: