Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi, I'm back again. ^^ Just came back form another project meeting. This time, it's LITERATURE. We went to JING WEN'S HOUSE today. Boy, am I bored of Hougang Mall! It's not very big and not much things to see. We can't work in the library neither can we focus in the fast food restaurant. =.= Luckily Jing Wen's house is within walking distance if not my groupmates and I won't know where to discuss. -_- Haha... Jing Wen's house is quite nice. :D In her house, we used her laptop and opened some files form Xin Yu's thumbdrive. (She's very resourceful and did her homework. ^^) From there, we started the powerpoint slides and chatted along the way. Actually, working in the afternoon can be very tiring. I'll always yawn and get distracted easily. :( Anyway, mornings are too short and we can't do much too.

Holidays and holidays. Is June holidays really a holiday? It seems like there's simply 永远作不完的功课。Anyway, it's GOOD FOR US so we must do it. -_-

No comments: