Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's time to post some random pictures to liven up my blog! :)

This is my GUIDES TEE. :D Nice right? Haha...


You see this picture above? Can you guess what this is? Hehe... This is the amount of DUST that was hidden under the carpet in our classroom! AHHH! The four of us who went back to clean up the classroom took out the carpet and this was the amount of dust underneath it. -_- This goes to show how dusty our classroom is. Haha.

I FINALLY BOUGHT MY BILLABONG PENCIL CASE! YEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'M SO EXCITED! Haha, I know I'm being =.= but I'm really very excited that I got my ideal pencil case already. :D It's SUPER NICE, just like what I thought it should be. I bought it yesterday at Ngee Ann City and that's my birthday present already. Haiz... So early get birthday present already. Then on the actual day, I won't have much presents already... HAHA! Just kidding. :) I actually have the photo of it but I don't wish to 'show it off'. Hehe. P/S: Thanks mum for buying it for me! :D

No comments: