Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gosh, it's been quite some time since the last time I posted on my blog. =.=

Anyway, today's Mummy Day! :) I did something which I have never did in my whole life this morning. I made breakfast for my mother and family! Haha, I know that making breakfast for your family is no big deal to some of you. But I made French Toast! Yay! Haha, it was a success. I did it during Home Econs two weeks ago and it was very deilicious. Yes, and it was equally delicious this morning, just that I used less oil. I'm very proud of myself today cos I think this year, I gave a real 'unique' present to my mother. :) Happy Mothers' Day, mum! :)

I enjoyed myself this weekend. I raelly had a good break this time round. For the previous weeks, I have been staying at home doing homework and meeting with my friends to do projects. It was SO BORING. Projects, homework, projects, homework. There's nothing much I could do. But this weekend, it was a CHANGE. :) I went to NGEE ANN CITY yesterday! Ooooh, I love going there! I love going to Kinokuniya! I love it, I love it, I love it! (Repetition: to emphasize on something.) Just sitting in Kinokuniya to read my favourite books and satisfy me already. :) I have been looking forward to a 'visit' to Kino for the past few weeks, since my common tests are over. And this time, my 'wish' finally came true! Haha, let's not beat about the bush anymore. I read there for about one and a half hours? I don't know. Anyway, that's enough to satisfy me, again. :D I bought a book from there and used up all my vouchers (cos my brother bought something too) that I 'won' from a quiz that was conducted in school a few weeks ago. Then when I went for a tea break, there was a shop nearby so I went in to see. And that shop sells Billabong stuff! A lot, also. :) Yeeeeeee! I like Billabong products, although they are quite expensive. So far I haven't got any yet but I'd love to have one simple one like a pencil case. But don't get it wrong. I don't like the type of blackish and the fonts spiky and looks very 'evil' products. Anyway, back to the point. I SAW THIS VERY NICE BLUE BILLABONG PENCIL CASE. I saw it! I finally saw a pencil case that's suitable for me! YAY! I know I'm overacting but I just got 'attracted' to it once I saw it. I don't wish to describe it cos I might receive some 'unwanted comments' about my taste. Haha! But the thing is, I really want that pencil case cos it's really very nice... I hope I can get it for my birhtday present this year. Hopefully the shop will continue selling it until July. Haha, maybe not though. :)

*yawn yawn* It's back to school tmr and I have things to settle with 1I. 1I, you'd better listen up tmr! :D Bye, gtg!

No comments: