Thursday, May 22, 2008

WoW, it's been a real long time since I posted on my blog. Been very busy lately with the class stuff, which is FINALLY OVER! :) YAY!

Speaking about the class stuff, our Home Econs Dinner for our Parents was so enjoyable! Last night, quite a lot of parents came to attend this dinner that we'll specially cook for them. Though I wasn't with the class in the afternoon, I think that the class did pretty well on the whole. :D WELL DONE 1I, I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS! Surprisingly, they remembered to bring their attire for the dinner! Haha, I thought that some people will forget totally about the dinner then this never bring, that never bring. Haha, I guess I have underestimated how well my classmates' memories are! :) However, not everything is perfect. There has to be some blemishes here and there. Last night, we were a bit disorganized as all of a sudden, we were ahead of time by 30 min or so! I was thinking whether we should delay the time by serving the dessert much later. But in the end, everything just went as 'per planned' and thankfully, all was fine. It's just that one parent 'complained' that the dinner was so short! Haha, I guessed he was kinda hoping for more. :P When we went around collecting for more donations, every table donated and the amount was good. I'm not going to reveal how much we earned cos we haven't calculated it out yet. (Haha!) In general, I think that our dinner was very successful and that 1i cooperated with us at the end to make this dinner a success. (A round of applause for yourselves, 1i! :D) I learned a lot from this event e.g. time management, dealing with stress etc. At least, I'm glad that it's over so that I can relax more. Haha! :)

Tomorrow is Cedar's Annual Cross Country Championships. This will be my first tiem participating in such an event. I'm quite excited as we'll be running 3.5 km! I'm quite threatened by the long distance but I think that it's gonna be fun. We'll be running as a class, I think. Anyway, that's what I think so, although it's quite impossible to. We'll be running around Bedok Reservoir. That'll certainly be interesting. Haha!

Anyway, today is the last day of school. I'M SO HAPPY! YAY! NO MORE GOING TO SCHOOL FOR STUDYING (until the end of June)! Phew, am I relieved! Of course, a holiday is incomplete without projects and homework, which have already been assigned to us. Man, we have so many projects and homework to do during 4 weeks! Brrr, what can we do? Let's just make the best out of this June holidays 2008. There! :D

No comments: