Friday, May 23, 2008

OH NO! MY THUMBDRIVE DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK ANYMORE! HELPPP! There doesn't seem to be any 'sensor' or something. Oh no, then what about all my documents stored inside? Gosh, please tell me that it's the computer's problem... I actually want to transfer the photos that I took to the computer so that I can post it on this blog. But apparently, the computer can't seem to sense my thumbdrive's presence. :/ So apologies, there won't be any photos today. :(

Today was Cedar's Annual Cross Country. It was very fun. Though we had to run 3.5 to 3.8 km around Bedok Reservoir, it was quite breezy along the way and I thought that I had quite a good time. Haha. But I'm very proud of myself cos I RAN THE WHOLE JOURNEY! I RAN THE WHOLE 3.5 TO 3.8 km! WHOOHOO~ OH YEAH! Sorry if I seem to be boasting... But I just feel very happy and that's another achievement for today. :D However, I missed the top 100 positions by a few placings. (Maybe about 5? I don't know.) Hais, otherwise I could have gotten a collar pin. :) But it's ok. It's just a fun run, not a competitive run for me. Haha...

After that, me, Raykal, Sarah and Regina went back to Cedar to clean up our classroom. We didn't really cleaned the whole class thoroughly cos we lack of manpower. In the end, we just sweeped the floor, wiped the desk tops and chairs and re-taped the carpet. Wow, you should have seen that. Under the carpet was thick layers of dust! I didn't know that at first but later I saw it for myself and I was quite shocked. :/ I have never seen so much dust before. Haha! Anyway, so I think that at least the floor is cleaner and oh ya! Me and Regina 'bathed' one of the rubbish bins. We scrubed the inside of the rubbish bin and oh my, was it dirty and smelly! But after the 'bath', the dustbin was much cleaner. :D And it's all thanks to me and Regina! Haha, just kidding. :) Later, both of us had cup noodles for lunch on the blue benches outside 7-Eleven. Boy, were we hungry! We were not full yet after eating the cup noodles and so we went to 7-Eleven to find something else to eat. Whoa, their products are quite expensive! I think that I'd better not buy anything from them unless it's necessary. :) Haha!

I've got my GUIDES TEE already. Yay, it's purple in colour and it's the same design, as always. The shirt is quite nice and finally we have ours. Other CCAs have theirs about 2 to 3 months ago already.

Let's talk about the JUNE HOLIDAYS now. I'm so excited that it's the June hols already. I know that I've said this part for about 3 times but I want to repeat it again. (Rebenrachelsarahpetition is the emphasis on something to show the importance of it. :D) We have tons and tons of homework to complete and of course, not to forget, projects too! I've calculated already, I have 14 pieces of homework altogether plus 2 projects to complete within this holidays. Wait. Should I say 3 projects? Anyway, it seems like the no. for the projects is very little but it's the AMOUNT OF PREPARATION that is important. So far, I have not fully completed any homework but I have done History except for the last question. The English test paper is done too EXCEPT (once again) the summary at the end. So there, I still have about 13 homework and 2 to 3 projects to deal with. =.= Is 4 weeks enough to finish so many things? I know that some other schools give more homework than Cedar's but that's because their students are capable of completing all of them. (No offence though.)

To conclude, June holidays, HERE I COME! :D

No comments: