Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just came back from a project discussion. Haiz... I've got A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY.

XIN YU RANSACKED MY BAG. Ok, I shan't be so bad to badmouth her. It's nothing, actually. She just wanted to see my pencil case and immediately opened my bag and 'dig out' my pencil case. -_- I feel a bit sad that she took sthg out from my pencil case without my permission. :( But I think that I'm being too sensitive and over-protective. Why? I don't know why. =.= Haha...

For today's meeting at Hougang Mall, I requested to take the MRT instead of the bus. Gee, this is the first time I took a train down from BISHAN to HOUGANG all alone. Haha. As you know, I need to change at Dhoby Ghaut station. I heard from some ppl that it's a long walk to the other line but I just decided to give it a try. After all, there's always a first try to everything. :) Everything went very smoothly. I didn't get lost, miss my stop, or blah blah blah. It was very fast and the whole journey took about 30 to 35 minutes. I didn't expect it to be that fast, frankly speaking. Haha! BUT I SAW MY PATROL SENIOR WITH HER FRIENDS AT HOUGANG MRT! I don't know whether she saw me or not though...

When I alighted at Hougang MRT, I saw Yuan Hui waiting and waiting. Haha! She was waiting for me and Wong Lei. She reached at about 12.45pm while our meeting starts at 1.30pm. =.= Haha! Due to a wrong estimation of time, I reached there early too, at about 1pm. The both of us chatted and played handphone games until Wong Lei arrived.

Cheng San Library was colddd. Luckily, I brought my sweater. :D Unfortunately, there wasn't enough space in that library so we went down to McDonalds. In there, Xin Yu requested to see my pencil case but I didn't say anything. That was when she opened my bag and took it out! ahhh... I was quite angry then because I didn't know she would be so 不客气 to just take it out without my permission! humph. Anyway, come to think of it now, I feel that I'm over-protective over my new PC. But I didn't want to show it off, later ppl start saying that I very 'show off'. Haiz... I'm always ever so sensitive. At about 3.45, we decided to wrap up everything and call it a day since everyone was starting to get tired and restless. Haiz...

No comments: