Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm bored... There's nothing to do in the holidays except dealing with a huge pile of homework. It's the start of the 2nd week of the holidays and how many homework have I finished? Hmm... let's see. I think I left 6 more. But the 6 are the more difficult ones cos I do the easy ones first. Haha. But we need to find 8 newspaper articles about climate and weather phenomena! ahhhhhhh! How am I going to find so many articles? Even with the help of the Internet, I seriously doubt I can find all 8. =.=

Today, I'm supposed to go for a training at one of the community libraries for IPW but it's cancelled. :( I'm afraid that we won't be able to help out there cos it's the JUNE HOLIDAYS already and this is the only time whereby we can go to organisations and help out there. But now, my IPW is at stake. :( I can only hope that we get this programme for our IPW.

*Here's my sincere apologies to someone whom I have hurt. I have already deleted that section about you. ^^ Hope you will forgive me.*

No comments: