Friday, June 27, 2008

Right. It's already a week since I last posted. And it's also one week since the June holidays ended. Time really flies... Soon, I'm gonna 'complain' about how much I have to revise for the Common Tests which is in week 5. Week 1 is already over. That means we only have 4 more weeks left for revision... OH NO!

Anyway, school was okay for this week. I sort of missed my classmates. XD Hehe... Coming back to school means that I'm 'inviting more homework and assignments' to complete. But it's ok. I shall bear with it and STUDY HARD. :D

Cedar Express Yourself Day (CEYD) is next Friday. I'm so happy that we, as a class, are participating in the event! :DDD YAY! I'm so excited! But I hope that everything will turn out fine. :) Actually, I haven't got the chance to wear home clothes to school before cos in TVPS, we have to dress up to the theme given e.g. superheroes. So of course, I still wore school uniform. Now that should explain why I'm that excited... =.= Haha.

I don't think I'll have the time to update my blog that often for the time being as I have to revise for the upcoming CT. So don't expect many posts here in the coming days or weeks. :)

No comments: