Thursday, June 19, 2008

I just came back from a GROUP STUDY. :D This is my first time doing group study and I felt that we were productive. Me, Xin Yu and Wong Lei met at Bugis MRT first before proceeding to the National Library. Boy, was it quiet! It was really very quiet and I had to practically whisper. Everybody was reading or sleeping and the atmosphere was so quiet --- too quiet that I felt very uncomfortable... Haha! We began work at about 1.50pm, at one side of the library --- near a corner. Then we started on History, Maths, Geography and finally Science. We didn't do the work there as that'll be too time-consuming. We went through our answers for Maths and Science. I read Xin Yu's version of her History SBQ and man, was it brillant! It was very well written and I was thinking: how nice it would be if I was the one who wrote that... Hahaha! So I finally understood how to do History already. :) Yay! Later, we saw one another's newspaper articles about the weather and climate thing. I saw most of the articles that Xin Yu and Wong Lei had but I didn't take them cos it's mostly about the same content: floods. And I grew so tired of floods! I mean, I don't know what to say for the reflections already! Anyway, I then borrowed one of Xin Yu's article (sthg related to FLOODS again...) to photocopy. Fortunately for me, I HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED ALL 8 ARTICLES! YAY! I can finally stop complaining that I can't find 8 articles. Hehe.

Ok, gtg. Hope everyone who's reading can tag at my blog! (Otherwise my tagboard will seem so deaddd... Haha.)

No comments: