Sunday, June 29, 2008

I have some very late posts here. Talking about my June Holidays now... Anyway, in the hols, I went to watch KUNG FUUUUUU PANDA with my siblings and younger cousins. It's nice and very comical. :) Just that the more interesting part is at the back, of course, especially the 'special effects' when Po and Tai Lung were fighting. Then the Master Wu Gui said sthg which I think is very inspirational: "Yesterday was HISTORY, tomorrow is a MYSTERY and today is a GIFT, that's why it's called 'present'!" OH MY GOSH, I found that statement so niceee! I don't know why, but it all sort of links together and makes sense. :)

Oh ya, TMR IS MY FIRST SWIMMING LESSON in school! Yayyy! I'm so excited. Just that I don't really look forward to wearing my swimming costume there... =.= I hope there are more people wearing the type of swimming costume that I wear though... The people who went already said that it's fun. :) I really hope it is, since this time you get to attend the lesson with your friends. But we're only given 1 minute to rinse ourselves and that is totally not enough! Tmr, just taking off my swimming costume will probably cost me 30 seconds. You know, it's wet and kinda sticks to your body. Then the rest of the 30 seconds is barely enough for me to put on my school uniform. -_- Cos my body will still be a bit wet and then everyone will be so anxious to keep within the time limit that somehow, we tend to take a longer time. So I hope tmr I will be able to do things faster and hopefully, not get scolded by anyone... Haha, just kidding. :)

I just finished a project meeting with Xin Yu, Jeslyn, Jing Wen and Wong Lei. They came to my house! :D Haha, finally I don't need to travel here and there... But I sort of pity Xin Yu... Cos she has to travel the longest distance. We have never been to her house for a project work before so she's the one that's travelling the most. But I'm also quite tired of going to Boon Keng or Hougang already and I want to stay within Bishan! Haha, I know I sound very selfish. XD I'm gonna post some photos that we took. Haha, it's very silly.


The first one.

And the second one. (:

Anyway, how do you guys find my new blogskin? I find it very colourful. My friend noticed that all my blogskins are colourful or has sthg to do with rainbow. Because I like colourful things, such as rainbow! Hehe...

Gotta go and pack my swimming stuff for tmr! See ya! :D

No comments: