Monday, June 30, 2008

My first swimming lesson just now was quite fun. We attended the lesson together with 1C, H, A and M. So, there were about 25 people in my group (Gold) and the instructor can't possibly attend to everyone of us. Thus we were required to swim 2 laps of the pool each time and boy, the swimmin pool seemed so long! The one that I usually swim in is not that long. So in the first lap, I felt okay, but when I was swimming back to the starting point, I was getting more and more tired. AND MY ARMS AND LIMBS WERE ACHING! I could really feel the ache as I have never swam that long a distance for a few months. (I know people claim that they haven't swam for 5 years.) But luckily the instructor 'gave us some time to rest' so by the time I swim again, I won't feel that exhausted.
When the lesson ended, the toilet was already fully booked! It was big, actually, but definitely not big enough to let all 5 classes of 40 students in to each cubicle! People were already queueing up for the cubicles to shower and we only had about 15 minutes left to wash up! Foreseeing that we would have no time to shower in the cubicles, me and Jeslyn went outside to the 'children's toilet' to just rinse ourselves WITHOUT taking out our swimming costume, of course. I mean, there are no doors and the walls are so low, because it caters for young children. Even the shower head is so short! I just simply scrubed my head under the running water of the shower head without my shampoo or whatever cos THERE WAS NO TIME! So later, we dried ourselves and put on our P.E. shirt with the swimming costume still inside. Everything was so rush yet some people still could apply conditioner on their hair WHILE INSIDE THE CUBICLES! I mean, there are many people who don't even get the chance to ENTER the cubicles yet... Okay, I'm not mentioning names, nor am I referring to anybody. I just know that there are some people out there who were doing what I just described. But no offence, still. :) On the whole, I think that the swimming lesson was fun and I saw many different types of swimming costumes too! Haha. :D

I'm so happy cos I only have to stay back once this week! There'll be no MSP cos there's the 'O' Level MT Oral Examination to be conducted after school so the MT teachers will not be free. It's not that I don't like Malay, it's just that I can have more time for revision of teh upcoming CTs. Ahhhhh, I feel so threatnened by the CTs. Hey! I seem to be talking more and more about the CTs right? Ok then, I shall try to talk less about it. :)

No comments: