Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hi ppl! I'm so happy right now. For the first time, I managed to change my blogskin without any major problems! Yay! Hehe. I hope you guys won't find it too plain. I know it's quite, but I decided that a change would be better. Haha...

Anyway, just came back yesterday from a short getaway to Sentosa. It was very fun! :D I went there with my aunt, uncle and cousins. So fun! Although it's only for 2 nights, I enjoyed myself totally. Haha! It was so relaxing... So peaceful... Unlike the busy city life in mainland Singapore, where I face the pressure of HOMEWORK and PROJECTS. Hahaha. I went to 2 attractions: the Sentosa Luge and the Cineblast. Luge was okay, quite fun, as this wasn't the first time for me. But Cineblast is new and it's a cinema ride - a 'show' plus stimulators, sort of like a rollar coaster ride. It was thrilling and there was the excitement. :) The only thing is that it's a bit too short. It's only about 10 to 15 minutes. It should have been about 20 minutes. But it's ok. I enjoyed it nevertheless. :) The hotel room was quite relaxing. When you look out, you can see the sea and the swimming pool. Whoa... how nice if I was staying there for long term! Then I got this really don't-wanna-go-home feeling on Friday. I didn't feel like leaving that 'relaxing paradise' and face the reality of dealing with homework and projects again. However, I have to surrender and admit that life isn't fair. Sometimes things are just like that. There's a time to play but there'll always be a time to work. I know I'm sounding like an old grandmother though. *sigh*

I don't want holidays to end! I think everybody dreads the end of holidays. I want more time to do my own things such as READ BOOKS. I'm so 'behind time' and there are like, so many books that I would want to read! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok, this shows that I'm bored and don't know what to write anymore. Haha!

No comments: