Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I watched Records Challenge last night on Channel 8. Sashimi told me that TOWNSVILLE was in that programme. :D (Thanks Sashimi for telling me! (: If you didn't inform me, I wouldn't have known. :D) At first, I didn't really have high hopes for Townsville, frankly speaking. But after I saw how they practised, I was confident that they would do well. All of the 30 people were girls as the teachers thought that girls would be better. All those girls are mostly the gymnastics and netballers. I could tell that they practised many times and practised very hard. In the end, Townsville managed to run through the whole 50m without any slips! THEY RAN THE WHOLE 50M SUCCESSFULLY! YAY! :D I'm so, very proud of Townsville, my primary school. :D It seems like their hard work had paid off! :) When Townsville ran the finished the distance successfully, Mrs Tan Chor Hiang was practically jumping for joy! Hahaha! I saw her on the television. :) She's so comical! Haha... Anyway, WELL DONE, TOWNSVILLE! HOPE YOU CAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONTINUE TO BRING GLORY TO TOWNSVILLE! :D

No comments: