Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday, I went to Mindcafe for patrol outing together with Morning Glory and Kingfisher. It was quite fun cos we can eat and play board games at the same time. XD Unfortunately, me and Si Min were the only Sec 1s from all the three patrols! :/ And it was so embarrassing to go out with your seniors, especially when they ask you questions then you answer wrongly or sthg like that. Then they will sort of like, laugh at you (hahaha). And you'd have make a big fool out of yourself. =.= We played mostly games like Taboo and Cherades (don't really know how to spell). I wanted to order chicken wings! And share with one of my friends. But she didn't want. :( (But it's ok.) Anyway, just as well I didn't eat chicken wings. Cos it's very heaty... Haha. The worst part is that I didn't pay! I forgot to pay! Oh my god! Help! I scared the seniors think wrongly of me... I was new to this kinda thing so I didn't know their 'version' of footing the bills. As I left early, I didn't know who helped me pay... Oh gosh, I'm so 'scared' now...

School is gonna reopen very soon! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I still have history to do! And I don't know how to do it... Man, how am I going to hand that piece of assignment up to Ms Ng? And that Geography newspaper article thing is still incomplete! I still have 3 more articles to go! Actually, I found about 2 more articles about flooding and I SO DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THOSE. Cos I've already had 3 out of 5 articles about flooding! Why can't there be articles like droughts, famines, or some snow-related 'disasters'? Okay, I'm not hoping that there'll be more natural disasters and all, but... OK FINE! TALKING ABOUT THIS JUST MAKES ME HAVE A BIGGER HEADACHE! I shall end my post here so as not to 'aggrevate my headache'. (haha.)

No comments: