Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yesterday we had our IPW at the library. We were supposed to HELP OUT with the 'Teens to Teens Programme' held at Tampines Regional Library. In the end, due to the lack of ppl participating, we became the participants. =.= No choice, as very ppl came. But there was these three sisters, one about 14 years old and the other 2 is about 6 or 7 years old. 6 to 7 years old! I was thinking in my heart that 6 to 7 years old is too young for this programme as they might not even know how to read the story... But it's ok. At least there were ppl joining this programme. Tampines Library was colddd. I wonder why the air-conditioners in libraries are always so colddd. Anyway, we weren't very participative. I'm sure the ppl from Xinmin Secondary hosting this programme would be quite disappointed. :( But it's ok. At least my group was there! Hahaha...

Then when we were walking from the library to the MRT/bus interchange, all five of us were like, laughing and laughing because of a comment that Sarah said to me. =.= Actually, I don't really see why it's so funny. -_- Haha! If you wanna know more, you can go to Sarah's blog at http://mylife-ttff.blogspot.com. Haha...

YAY! I ONLY LEFT 3 HOMEWORK! I left the Chinese Enjoyedu, the History source-based questions and the troublesome Geography newspaper articles. Humph. It's so difficult to find 8 articles about CLIMATE AND WEATHER PHENOMENA. Brrr. I'll just try my best nevertheless. :D

No comments: