Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school! Basically nothing much, no proper lessons, since it's only the very first day in a new class. You know what? People are already complaining that they're sick of school! Seriously, what's wrong with school? Ok, maybe not everyone has such positive outlooks of schools like me... Haha! But then again, just view things optimisticly and everything will be fine. :)

I'm starting to like 3C! 3C is an interesting class, with very interesting people! :D Hehe. And we'll show everyone that 3C is not a geeky, nerdy class who only cares about studying. So not, ok?! I hate it when people come and tell me, "Oh, 3C ahhh, so pro, but every day study study study eh!" Haiyo, not everything is true, alright?

But actually, it's kind of sad to receive so much expectations from everyone, both students and teachers. Especially the teachers, they're expecting everyone to get As. Not everyone is a straight-A student, please bear in mind. Oh, yeah, I just remembered, tmr I'm going to hear more teachers mentioning about their high expectations of us. =.= Bummer.

You know, I really don't know what Sec 3 life has to offer. I seriously don't know. I don't know how busy I'm going to be, whether I'll be involved in Guides, because I really, really want to. And whether I'll be very involved in CPB too. What about studies? So much work this year, next year is the Os already, so this year will be a lot of drilling + new topics/concepts.

Oh yeah, did I mention about 'O' Level Chinese? Yeah, since I'm taking HCL, I need to take 'O' Level Chinese at the end of this year. And it's expected an A1 for every person who's taking this exam in Cedar. The teachers make things sound easy, yet difficult. They say most Cedarians get either A1 or A2, and I'm thinking, wow, you mean it's so easy to get an A for OChinese?! Haha!

In short, I must be prepared to work doubly hard this year, and manage my time really, really well, if I want to have the best of both worlds, or even better, best of three worlds. HAHA!

Jiayou, Rachel, you surely can survive this year! :D

No comments: