Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today was quite an emotional day.
It started out to be tiring, then emotions went up, esp. during English, when my group laughed all the way to the bank. Then came Guides, which was alright, until I hit a point, where I got so annoyed and irritated. I wouldn't call it my boiling point, it's much less than that, but some ppl might notice, no? Anyway, I thought things will change (at least a little bit), esp. since we're all together as a level discussing, but things obviously didn't turn out the way I had expected. ): Instead, I felt worse. But then this hasn't got to do with anyone in particular's fault, so, part of it is just me. Yeah.
And then after Guides, the very unexpected happened. Nevertheless, it perked me up, made me smile. :) So, thank you! :)

No comments: