Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ok, I'd better get this done fast. (Chem is still incomplete! :/)

Firstly, Happy 2010! I can't really say 'Happy New Year' now, cos it's not New Year's Day, haha. I can't believe 2009 just passed in a flash. It's like, I didn't have any New Year mood! I was like, huh, 2010 is coming already?! So sad, I really enjoyed my 2009 a lot. Sad times, bad times, happy and enjoyable times... That's part of life isn't? We just have to let go, and welcome the new year! :)

As everyone knows, tmr is the start of school for year 2010. As usual, I'm very neutral, I'm excited yet nervous, dreading. It's so normal for me to have this feeling! Every year I'll tell my mum or sister that I'm happy yet sad. Sigh. But it's very funny and cute to see how people will always whine and complain that they don't wanna go to school! :)

Based on the timetable posted on the LMS, most of my teachers are very nice! :D I hope all of them are good. Haha!

No comments: