Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sec 1 Induction Ceremony yesterday was really a success. This is the first time I really feel proud of myself, proud of my duty, proud of the whole event. Haha, first time doing a backstage duty, quite interesting, to view the performances at a close view. :) The whole event was generally well-organised, and it was really heartwarming to hear all those positive remarks and feedback of the parents! :) The teachers were smiling, the I/Cs were smiling, the leaders were smiling! Yay, great job to all of us. :) And of course, to the teachers and I/Cs!

Yesterday I stayed overnight at Sentosa. Haha, I know this is really random, like after Induction after a little while, went to Sentosa, stayed overnight, then came back this afternoon. Haha! Just a short getaway. But at least the homework was more or less completed. :)

I'm looking forward to tmr. Looking forward to school. I can't believe that I really want to go to school, despite the homework load and stuff. Actually I've always been like that ever since I started schooling, since kindergarten, I believe I always have a positive attitude towards going to school! HAHA I'M NOT BEING EGO. xD But cos when you go to school, you have things to do, you're with your friends, you just have some kind of distraction. Hmm, distraction from what? Actually, I don't know. =.=




When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

Make You Feel My Love by Adele. What a beautiful song. (:

No comments: