Friday, January 22, 2010

Surprise, surprise! Yeah, today was basically 'surprise, surprise'. Let's start from Guides. Haha. I'm very pleased by today's activities. Finally I got to do sthg solid. Last week I missed more than half of Guides due to Induction Ceremony rehearsal. So today we had axemanship, turfing and firelighting. Yay, I love turfing and firelighting! :D You get such a huge sense of satisfaction when you see that your fire is dancing in the wind, and the structure is up and good. :)

The ex-Sec 4s came back today. Thank you for coming back! :)

AND ABOUT MELAKA TRIP! AHHHHH, I don't know what to do! Should I go, or not? Actually I reallyreally want to go, but then I'm afraid there are more overseas trips for Guides later this year, that I know I would like to go.
So how?
HOWHOWHOW?
I'm stuck. Oh no. I'm always stuck with these kind of decisions.
I guess the most, I'll just use my own money...

No comments: