Friday, January 8, 2010

This afternoon, when Carin told me that her interview was at 8.45am tmr, I asked, "TOMORROW? 8.45am?"
Then she nodded her head.
"In the middle of class?"

=.=

Geddit?

Wow, in my perspective, I feel that I'm too used to school.
Is there sthg wrong with me? When I realised that tmr is a Saturday, I was a bit... disappointed. Seriously! I'm beginning to like school life even more! HAHAHA I KNOW, it's only the very beginning of Sec 3, there's much more to come. But I just find myself weird that I'm a tad disappointed that there's no school tmr... HAHA! No, I don't need to see a counsellor!



You know I was thinking, what would happen in April/May 2011. *shivers* Oh man, just the thought of it makes me wanna take it back. Time flies. That's all I can say... ):

No comments: