Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh no, I suddenly really, really want to join the Thinking Day Banner Competition. :/ Grrr, how? I was really considering carefully whether I should join. I really wanted to join but then I was unsure on the workload for other areas. ): Boo. ): Never mind, I shall ask Shirley about what their progress! :D
(Hmm, does it seem very kaypoh?)

I like City Square Mall! It's so spacious, and it really gives off the strong impression that it's Singapore's First Eco Friendly Mall. I like that mall, not really because of the shops there, but off the layout and the atmosphere. The shops there aren't like those you can find in normal shopping centres, some are very unique and... just not common. There's a nice scrapbooking shop there! The stuff there are really nice. And then the Popular is also very nice! HAHAHA EVERYTHING IS NICE. There're many accessories shops. :) Yay, I shall go back there again! ;)
Mirror Lakes! :D

No comments: