Monday, January 18, 2010

Sighhhh, whenever I look out of the window, it reminds me of how sad it is to see that Bishan Park has so many trees cut down, and i can view half of the entire park now that the trees are gone. ): So sad! Everything seems weird without those trees covering my view of the grass. And it'll take more than a year till the bridge is open again! How long can that be? That'll be more than a year of not jogging in BP. So exercising will mostly depend on school.

Today was fun, painting the banner. I felt so funny and weird, I felt like I was talking a tad too much. Was I, no? I don't know, everytime I have that feeling I'll just talk non-stop and blabble whatever that comes to my mind. =.= That's so funny!

I'm really thinking about future patrol outings. I'm thinking of Thinking Day. I'm thinking of Farewell. WHYWHYWHY? I should stop myself from thinking so far. TD is about a month away, and Farewell is like, 5 months away?! SO WHY AM I THINKING SO FAR AHEAD? I don't want the Sec 4s to leave, I don't want Farewell! I don't like Farewells, except for the performance part. Hee. :) But still, Farewell means that the Sec 4s are stepping down. ): As much as I don't want last year's batch to leave, I don't want this year's too!
In short, I DON'T WANT SEC 4 FAREWELL.



You know how some people are just so irritating? Just so arrogant? Just think that they can get whatever they want, just open their mouths, ask for it, and it's theirs? I can't stand it when people complain about this and that, and act like everything must be done to suit them. There's a word to describe it (I think), but I will be kind not to use it.

No comments: