Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fourth day of school! Basically now I've met all my teachers, and have attended at least 1 lesson of every subject.

Yesterday and the past few days have been quite bad for me, personally, really, deep inside, cos I've been thinking about the days, weeks and months ahead... You know me, I love to think, far, far ahead. Haha, maybe not so bad, but still, after all the talks and expectations/regulations that the teachers gave us, it's impossible for me not to feel that way.

So I'm telling myself, I MUST NEVER CRUMBLE UNDER THE PRESSURE. NEVER. I shall just go all out and enjoy my Sec 3 life. Like what Yan Xin said, screw-ups are unavoidable, it's part of your journey of success. Like failure and success are in pairs. So I have to think positive, and never, ever surrender to giving up! THE SKY IS SO BLUE TODAY, THE SUN IS SO YELLOW/ORANGE! Hahaha! (If you get what I was trying to mean.)

Sorry, these few posts have to be about self-motivation etc, for this point of time, I wouldn't really say it's a culture shock, huh, just wanna encourage myself that it'll be fine. :) You will bear with all the motivation speech yeah? Haha.

There's Guides tmr, like, FINALLY! I'm missing it so much! These few days have been boring for me, cos after school, I just go home, and I have the whole afternoon to myself! Then I was thinking, how I wish I can save up all this free time, and use it whenever time runs out on me! Hahaha, cos I can't stand not doing anything, when you know that in time to come, you will be desperately needing more time.

Ok, back to the topic, GUIDES, I'm so happy that there's Guides, and you know what? I'm suddenly thinking of THINKING DAY! :D Hahaha, I don't know why I'm so excited, just really feel exhilarated for Thinking Day.

My New Year Resolution(s) (NYR) is/are:
1. I want to be more involved in Guides! Seriously!
2. I want to be consistent in grades, or at least get results that I'm fine with, which means not failing! :/
3. I want to be more attached to CPB!

Hmm, are these actually NYR? Ok, I guess I can accept it, haha, aside from the usual ones that I always make every single year, which I don't want to say! :D Heheee.

No comments: