Monday, August 24, 2009

Boo I'm so bored at home. I don't feel like studying, and what's there to study for? Don't talk to me about End-of-Year Exams I tell you. We haven't even got our timetable yet!

Oh, speaking about EYE, I heard that our first paper, which is language, is on 1 October! That's so late man! So late! I can't stand it! I must say this. I'd rather they place it at the same period as last year. I prefer it to be like, on Term 4 Wk 2, and 1 Oct is Term 4 Wk 3, Thursday, which, btw, is Childrens' Day. Hahaha. I know. Childrens' Day doesn't apply to us anymore. We are YOUTHS already man.

Anyway, yes, I shan't bore you about exams and tests. I had a wonderful weekend! Heheheh. Went to Orchard yesterday. Went to Orchard Central and ION Orchard. Orchard Central is boring, I tell you! The shops are all in nooks and corners; it's so difficult to walk! Plus, there are very few shops. But there's only 1 shop worth going there - Urban Write. I love that place man! It's a stationery-cum-gift shop. It's actually a branch of Popular. It's big and spacious! They sell things like notebook, cute asseccories as in bookmarks etc that isn't sold in Popular. There was a 20% sale there, and I was tempted to buy the markers! It was placed and arranged so nicely that I feel like buying them ok? But I'll buy next time, preferrably before my revision for the exams.
In general, if you wanna go to OC, pls don't go there. It'll bore your soul out. Unless you want to see that Urban Write. Tampines 1 also has that shop, btw.


ION Orchard! It rocks! It's so big! There's 8 levels, 4 above ground and 4 below ground. Fantastic man! Excellent way of maximising land use (still haven't got over the Geog CT fever)! Which means there'll be a lot of shops. And yes, there are a lot of shops. And a lot of human traffic too. I had only time to go to B2 and B3! But we didn't even scrutinise those two levels. Haha, shall go again after the exams. :D Yeah, the shops that I saw were mid-ranged. I don't even want to go to the upper levels! Too high-end and expensive for me! XD I love that place man. I really wanna go again after exams and really shop there!

Sports Day is coming. Teachers' Day is coming. Whoa. Which means this week will be a 4-day week, and next week will be a 3-day week. As in real school days. I feel like going out after Sports Day, but I seriously don't know where man. And I don't wanna go shopping. (Haha, for once? Nah, not the first time.) Maybe I'll see if I can go to Bras Basah to buy my stationery! Yippee. :) Cos I feel better when I have good marker pens to use when revising. Hahaha. I make use of colours! And I think we won't get our EYE schedule by Friday, so there's not much of a use going to home to study after Sports Day.

Hmm, do you realise how I inculcate 'EYE/exams' in every paragraph? OH NO, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME MAN? AM I TOO STRESSED? :O Haha kidding. Can't stand it man.

No comments: