Friday, August 28, 2009

Sports Day today was fine. It was quiet fun. (: Enthusiasm was high. (: Yeah, even though Gardenia didn't win the house champion, I think it's the sportsmanship and team effort that counts more.
But I can't help feeling about indignant for ourselves. Sigh. This year's sports day is really unfair to the Sec 4s. It's the time whereby they're busy preparing for their prelims, and they're deprived of a chance to compete! They have to study and all, can't go for the Heats etc. Boo.
And Garde's Sec 4 classes are strong. I think. Yeah, they should be, cos I rmb last year they helped a lot. That's one of the reason why we won house champion last year. But anyway, Rose won the house cham instead.
Cheerleading was cool. Just love watching cheerleading. Some unfortunate things happened, but of course, I shan't say. Garde's cheer won 2nd. Very good! Ours was very nice! Rose won 1st for cheer also, and theirs is good too. They worked very hard for it. Oh, I sort of sympathetize Bougae, not in a bad and sneering way, but sincerely, cos I also see them practising very often, I think also every day, and I also thought that their cheer was good! However they didn't win. Ixora won 3rd. No offence, but I thought that Ixora's isn't really fantastic...

After that, we went to Fork and Spoon food court for lunch. Glad I introduced this food court to my friends. There's quite a variety of food there. :) Saved like, a dollar or so, and this dollar means a lot, ok, when you're in dire straits. Hahaha.
Then went to Orchard Central, Urban Write. I go there just to go to that shop, alright? I know that shopping centre is boringgg. Yay, glad that I also impressed my friends at the size and wonderfulness of Urban Write! :D Luckily they're still having a discount at that shop.
Speaking of the discount, I'm glad that I surveyed the receipt carefully. After the counter staff gave me the receipt, I immediately scanned it to check if there were any mistakes in the scanning whatsoever. True enough, there was. The 20% storewide discount, was only keyed in for the last item that she scanned. Which meant that my keychain was only discounted. And what about the rest of my 4 marker pens, and the white sheet of paper? =.= Hehe, so I went back to the counter and enquired about it.
After 10 long minutes or so, I finally gotten back some 'refund', of $1.55. I know this might sound stupid to you, going all out for just $1.55. I don't care how you think, but this $1.55 enabled me to buy a drink while on the way home ok? It turned out that Nat, Sabrina and Regi also didn't get all of their items discounted. Hahaha. I guess they didn't really know? Anyway, it didn't matter a lot for them, cos theirs is just a refund of a few cents.
After that, we went to Bugis. Walked around Bugis Street for a while only, around half and hour, cos we went over to Iluma to book movie tickets for Year One. I didn't watch, cos I didn't wanna watch. So, as usual, I saw sthg that I liked. :) A nice 'overall' sort of thingy. I'm just so used to window shopping.

I'm really coming to find out more about Idelle. Hahaha, had quiet a good and nice talk with her just now. Nowadays I really got to know her more man. Haha. It doesn't matter if you get in or not, as long as you're happy. :)

No comments: