Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I actually shouldn't be here, I should be revising for Malay, but I think I'm alright so, yeah.

Before dinner, I was calculating my marks for all the CTs combined together. I think it's alright, mostly A1s, but these A1s are low, like 75 or 76. Lit is like, so lousy! I mean, it's C5 okay? And I'm like, :O Haha, actually I know I can't do Lit, but of course, who likes to get those kinda results? Hmm, then anyway I started thinking about the bigger picture, and you know what I did? I went to calculate my overalloverall score for all subjects! Hahah! As in only for Maths, Science, History, Geography and Literature. Yeah, and it was 74%. Haha, I have not much comments for it, just that I know that I can do better, because my Lit is pulling the overall marks down.
I must DO WELL FOR EYE! Gosh, I'm so prepared to sacrifice man. And hopefully I can reap what I sow, which means, do well, enjoy my holidays, do what I wanna do (like shopping!) and others. :D:D:D

Yay, tmr we're gonna go to HPB for our Health Troope Badge. I love these kind of excursions! Especially the bus rides. :) And I love going to visit the exhibits and hopefully, learn sthg about our health! :D

Oh, now to a more negative area of my post, I can't stand ppl who keep criticising Singapore, be it environment, politics, or entertainment. It's seriously annoying, to keep hearing criticism and complaints about Singapore. Even though I agree with certain of their points, but it's really irritating to know how negative they feel about SG. You don't have to be patriotic like me or Jeslyn, but learn to appreciate more of what we have in SG! Don't be so demanding and expect so high of everything! If you're not happy, then just go and migrate, which most of you ppl who criticise will, I guess. Bleh. I can't stand it.

No comments: