Sunday, August 30, 2009

This weekend was alright. Yesterday, same thing, went to jog, then went to Sembawang Shopping Centre. I suggested that place for dinner cos it has just undergone renovation, secondly it's near to our location then. Yeah, thought that it'll be quite nice, but bleh, it's still boring on the whole. Cos it's small. Yeah. And the Popular there has got nice Carebearrrs! :)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Wheeheehee! I'm into the last quarter of the book already! Yeah man. It's so super interesting.

Today I spent the whole afternoon making 4 Teachers' Day cards. Yay. Feel accomplished. :) And I hope the teachers will like it. I don't like it when people who do not know how to appreciate cards, say that, 'don't need to make so nice, your teacher won't appreciate.' =.= How untrue! As in you shouldn't say that ok, it's spoiling one's attitude towards handicraft, and showing that you yourself don't appreciate these kind of cards.

Anyway, tmr I'm looking forward to the celebrations in school! Hehehe. I bet it'll be very fun! Oh well, hopefully.

Gah, I gtg now and finish my ke tang zuo ye! And read HARRY POTTER! :D

No comments: