Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today was a really, really interesting day. No, I mean this afternoon. Just that one hour can make me feel so different!

Idelle, Jaime, Xin Yu and of course, Cikgu! We had this really interesting and refreshing talk. I bet Jeslyn would love to be there. It's so interesting that I really have to announce it here man.
Today I saw a new Idelle! Yes, it's her birthday today, but other than that, wow, I knew all along that she's very smart and mature and has kinda a different perspective from others, but never did I know that she's so... deep! In terms of chim! Not a bad comment, but she really has a very different view and opinion from others. It's fascinating! I can't believe how someone can be so unique and weird! Hahaha. She is like this opposition party, and she likes to comment on everything, from our school's education system, teachers, to our nation's politics! Cool! I mean like, she makes sense most of the time. However I just find it a wonder how one can be so different from others. Hahaha. Good job Idelle, for 'opening up my horizon'!
Happy Birthday! :D

And Cikgu is the best man. She's such an interesting person to rally with! She just shares anything, everything with us. I love talking to her after Malay class. It's not like we're wasting time this afternoon. I learnt a lot from Idelle and Cikgu. Quite a huge part of it is about literature, conformity. Yes, that's what might be tested for tmr. Ooh, I just love it man. Just chatting about current affiars etc.

I realised that I haven't said anything about the Arts LJ. Hmm, or have I? Haha. There's the last 2 CTs of the year tmr! Finally! Faster come! So that I'll get over and done with the CTs. I also hope that the exams will come! ASAP! Seriously, I'm not kidding. Even though we have to revise and all, I'm really looking forward to the day of the final exam, how everyone will be so excited, the moment the invigilator releases us, and the BURSTS OF RELIEF, LAUGHTER, JOY from classmates, friends, schoolmates... It's just wonderful!

No comments: