Friday, August 28, 2009

It seems like I came to realise how big my mouth is. I know, you don't have to remind me to shut up. I know that a lot of things are beyond my control. And sometimes I myself can't stand, well, I myself. But it's irritating, annoying to know that you are just following the crowd. Whatever people do, you follow suit. You don't seem to have individuality! I can't stand someone trying to be cool, trendy, and change their character, the things that they do. (I'm not really one of them.) It just shows how easily swayed you are. You have shown a weaker side of you, and it's horrible to know it. Just be yourself! Do what you think is right to you, and just ignore what others think of you! That's what I always tell myself, just ignore the weird stares of other people. I know it makes me look nerdy/goody-goody/kiasu/too stressed, but who cares man? Just do what you think is right. Don't do sthg because you think that it makes you cool, I just can't stand what you were doing. I know I cannot change you, but at least I have changed my impression of you.
And I can't stand people who did what you did, and made what you said an excuse. It reflects on your character.

No comments: