Friday, August 7, 2009

Today was Cedar's National Day Celebrations 2009. Whew. It was nerve-wrecking. :/ I was nervous for our parade! I was scared someone from our contingent, or even me, will screw up. Haha. The dry-run in the morning helped, cos it sort of did wake us up a little and get us prepared. The atmosphere was really cool, with so many people cheering for us, the Guides contingent, the whole parade contingent. And the weather was cooling in the morning, with the sun not yet so brilliant. :) I expected the National Day Message to be longer, but thankfully it was shorter than expected. I think I was fidgeting a bit, uncontrollably! Weird! Haha.
But I think that Cedar Guides did a great job! Yay(: We worked hard for 3 months. :) And we're glad that everything went smoothly in the end. Anyway, it's the learning process that matters more. I really learnt a lot and improved in footdrills. And discipline.
Good job Cedar Guides squad! :)

After the parade, I went out with Xin Yu, Sabrina, Wei Ting and Natalie. This XY, last minute, today, then say she wanna come along. Haiyo, before that the past few days, I've been asking her, and giving her time to consider, and she said no. Then today, she suddenly say she wanna come. Haiyo. Then we got to book the movie tickets for her also. =.= Luckily there's still quite some vacant seats...
Oh, and did I mention that we watched 'UP'? Haha, the movie was very nice. :) A bit touching, and funny too! Haha, I think the 3D one will certainly leave us on the edge of our chairs. Cos some parts are really created for the 3D effect. I like how they end the movie. :)
After the movie, we walked around at Bugis Street. Haha, I know I just went there about 3 weeks ago, but yeah, saw a few things that I wanted to buy. However, as usual, I had not enough money! :/ Hah, it's always the same situation I tell you. But nvm, after much consideration, I thought that actually I didn't need those clothes at all. I should just take out the newer clothes and wear first bah.

Since I've had my fun already, I should settle down and study... STUDY. :\ CTs coming up. Must revise! First up is Science... Haha, Science...

No comments: