Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hoho, the last CTs of the year is over! Yeah, even so, I shouldn't be too happy and gleeful. What's the point man? When you know that your End-of-Year Exam is just one month away? Bleh. Such a spoilsport. :(
And the fact that the year is closing up on us simply tells that we only have 2 months left with our class! 2I '09 <3>

I'm excited for Patrol Day tmr! We're going to ECP! :D Whee~! At first, the Sec 3s said that we could even go to Parkway Parade, however, now it's forbidden. Yeah, that's better, if not we can just wander around and that's dangerous. Anyway, cycling and rollarblading are equally interesting and fun too! Haha. Relives the good ol' memories of ANNUAL CAMP '09!

I'm also very interested in guitar now! Hahaha. Ever since we started learning guitar for Music lessons, it kinda increased my interest in this musical instrument. Our test is next week. I feel average for it. Now, after the CTs, I've been pratising for a while every day, about 20 min, so at least I'll be prepared on Friday for the test. :)

No comments: