Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tomorrow will be a bit different... Assemblies gonna resume (yay, finally!), and Maisarah won't be here anymore... :( Really sad. Oh well, she's in Malaysia getting ready for her new school.

Hmm, I'm bored. This weekend was ok, not exactly very busy for me. I'm so glad that all the planning for CEYD 2009 is over! I can finally take a break. However not too a long a break for me, cos CT 3 is coming up! Just the week after National Day! Boo): Must start revising.

Ok, I'm starting to like Art lessons, cos I can develop on my nicenice idea! The landmarks one... Inspired by the Dubai Falcon City of Wonders. You should really go search the web for it. It's amazing! :)

And Sabbie's influencing me to fall in love with the Eiffel Tower. :( Haha, I actually quite like it, but ever since recently, she's been injecting some French-Paris-EiffelTower talk into me. Hahaha.

Ok, this is really boring. Shall end before I carry on with my nonsense.


colours... of my life?

No comments: