Monday, August 31, 2009

This is my 223th post. Hahaha. Which means the previous one is the 222th! Haha.

Ok, today was Teachers' Day. I was looking forward to the concert! Yeah.
One regret of the day was that firstly, I wasn't there with the class when the class comm members presented the gifts to Mdm Er and Ms Ong. :(
They had loads of fun! Alicia did this weird facial experiment on Mdm Er by cutting out the cucumbers and placing them on Mdm Er's face! Lol!
And Sarah did this 'dramatic proposal' to Ms Ong? Like present the fake rose to her, saying that 'she was captivated by her style' and wondering how she had 'so many belts'! Hahaha. Yes, I was indeed amused at the fact that Ms Ong has so many different type of belts, outfits, dresses, that she wore a different set of clothes every single day, for at least a whole month! Imagine that! Haha!

One thing I don't really like about Teachers' Day is that after the concert, I have to go around the school, looking for teachers to give my gifts and cards to. =.= It's kinda irritating, not that I don't like to give them things, but it's the thing that you have to squeeze through the crowd, search for them among the sea of Cedarians. Bleh. But this year, I didn't really make a lot of cards, only 4, and very little gifts. Very little and small in size. Hah, but I know it's the thought that counts. However, seeing all the other Cedarians giving such wonderful and beautifull presents... Hahaha. But I know that 'what I do and make will always be special'! :) (Trying to gain some individuality here... xD)





Yes, I do trust you. :)

No comments: